Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cook For A Cure -- Recipe Books Now Available!

My lovely friend Jasmine was working her buns off last year collecting, as she put it, delectably delicious, divinely sinful, family favorite recipes, from her friends, family and fans, for The Cure Congenital Muscular Dystrophy Cookbook. It is now ready for advance ordering! I've placed my order and received confirmation that it will ship mid-August. Can't wait!


If you're interested in ordering, please following this link to Jasmine's blog, the post with the ordering information.




If I didn't know about all of the scrumptious recipes inside, I could be tempted to purchase it just for the fabulous cover art. Jasmine and her son Isis are the creative force behind it. Isn't it awesome?!

Please consider checking it out. It's in support of a great cause!!

1 comment: