Tuesday, December 7, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 49

Every week I think this is gonna be the week that I post more than lists here. I still have a chance this week, but you'll notice that this post follows last week's list post. I just cannot seem to get it together. Its been 2 weeks since I finished radiation, and I truly thought that I would then get into more regular and frequent posts. Not so. Not yet. I hope soon though, cuz I've been having fun getting ready for Christmas, enjoying Emily and Nicole's online felting class, Jasmine's monthly photo challenge here, and am in the midst of my 3rd December Daily. Check out this year's flickr group

For now, this week's list:


 American cities I've visited.

I found some paper I had been saving -- freebies included in some of the Stampington publications -- and used it as the base. The skyline is a TH stamp, the compass is a rub on from MME, the journaling bit from BG and the letters are stamped onto tape. I found it wouldn't dry fast enough, so I covered the letters with another piece of tape! And I used a Fiskars punch for the edge.



I ran out of room cuz I started my list too big! I tried to narrow it down to cities that I had actually visited. It takes us 3 days one way to drive to see our family in Canada, and we pass through a lot of cities. So I tried to stick with cities I have actually visited at one time or another. The list was longer than I had anticipated. Obviously!

This could be done with a different country or continent, and I just might have to try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment