Tuesday, August 10, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 32

I was all ready to post this last night when Gaby asked for help untangling the yarn from her new crochet kit. The process  took 3 hours and we were still left with 2 balls from the one original clump. Just couldn't get that tangle out of the middle. Oh well.

For this week, my list of bad things I did as a kid.


Still obsessed with these embossing folders. I used a couple of TH's this time. For the front, I put a sheet of 10 Second Studio brown metal in the folder and ran it through my Big Shot. I think the other reason I'm using these folders is that I'm rearranging my space and the Big Shot is out, rather than tucked away, so it's easy to use it more.
Since the metal had colour, I just sanded to remove the colour from the embossed areas. Edged with some (I think) 7 Gypsies tape, and then added some Grungeboard letters and skull.


This is the other TH folder, and the butterflies are a SU embossing folder. Love them!

Hoping my kids don't read this list. Yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment