Monday, August 23, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 34

This week's list is a no brainer, at least for me. Places I have lived.

Some people move around more, but I lived in the same city for the first 34 years of my life. My list is short, simple, and because of that, I won't be adding an extra page for this one, to add the items I forgot!



This is all scraps. The house is a Kaisercraft tag, the roof the inside of a tea box, windows from a technique tag sample I made, the door, and the big flower are from a Kleenex tissue box, the window box is MM packaging, the two flowers and two birds are from a Target gift card holder, the sun is cut out from the other side of the tea box, the cloud is the other side of the MM packaging, and the background is from a technique scrap from years back, using a variety of ink colours and scrunched up plastic wrap to apply it. Some glaze pens and gel pens for colouring and that about wraps it up.

While I had visualized cutting up scraps to put this together, this is not what I had pictured at all. Never is, at least for me!



Simple, as my list is fairly short. These are all SU stamps.

Just took a peek at our flickr group and someone's played catch up and posted a whole bunch of new goodness! Check it out!! 52 lists flickr group  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment