Monday, September 6, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 36

Surprised myself by getting this done this morning. I was afraid I would forget, given that it's Labour Day. But with no major plans this morning, I was able to complete my creation and get a photo before the sun went down!


Hearts and love. That's what I had in mind when I started. Another piece of packaging from MM bitty letters. A lovely houndstooth check on both sides. Some reddish papers, pinkish tissue and a lovely heart shaped doily. And a wooden heart from Stacy! Some paint and a white sharpey and I thought I was done. But it needed more of the white sharpey and the lacey ribbon at the  bottom to complete it.



Need more pages for this list, though I guess it's supposed to be who you love the most, not just who you love! But I could still add more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment