Monday, September 27, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 39

Another one of those week's when the end result is so different from what I had visualized. The fun of creating!  My list of most memorable birthdays & holidays.




Gessoed the heart, some acrylic paint. The backing is from MM packaging, also covered with acrylic paint. Textured that surface with the heart, stamped with TH stamps. Originally scratched the title into the paint, then went over it with a paint pen.


I have great memories of both childhood birthdays, Christmases, Easter, any holidays where family would get together. Growing up with lots of aunts, uncles, cousins, and all 4 grandparents local, family gatherings were fun, large and frequent. Living away from family now, I know how lucky I was. Very lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment