Tuesday, September 14, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 37

Late again, and even with the extra day, my list right now is pretty short. But there's room to add. I'm drawing a bit of a blank!

For this week, my list of favourite cartoon shows. I could think of a few from my childhood, but not many. Didn't have many to watch -- no cable.


I found a scrap of already gessoed cardboard, attached more scraps to each end, and stamped white images. I forgot just how LONG the white ink takes to dry. Stamped it in the morning and it was still damp 6 or 7 hours later. Colored with glaze pens, sort of. Actually went over some of the stamped images with a white paint sharpie and used the black one to cover the smudges in the spots that I rubbed over with my sleeve. Ooops!



My lame answers. There's gotta be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment