Monday, November 15, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 46

This week, the list of my pet peeves.



The base for this week's list is two giant paint chips, back to back, with a smaller paint chip strip attached along the side. Acrylic paint dabbed on, grid pattern created by pressing on the still wet paint with this plastic grid sheet that I found on clearance last week at AC Moore. I don't know what it's original purpose is, but this is what I got it for. I freehanded the letters from 7Gypsies paper, attached the lace trim along the side, punched the itty bitty flowers from a coffee sleeve, and gave them bitty rhinestone centres. A filled in the space with a Fancy Pants rub on.



I didn't cover up this side. Not the best surface for writing on. It was easy to come up with this list. Not sure what that says about me!

3 comments:

  1. I'm digging that awesome grid pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the instructions on how you do your pages, that really helps! I have been making my lists also, but haven't made any pages yet, I'm scared to mess them up.
    This has been a fun project for me - I always look forward to reading yours each week. Just wanted to say thanks.
    Linda B.

    ReplyDelete