Wednesday, March 31, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 13

Late again, with my apologies! It's spring break here and we've had some busy days. I hope to be back on track next week, with things returning to more of the routine we're used to.

This week's list is your personal fashion trends over the years. While mine weren't personal in terms of being those I created, they were fashion trends I followed over the years. And I noticed that following fashion trends stopped somewhere around my mid-twenties. And with that went all fasion sense!!






The more I think about this, the more I realize there maybe more items to add to the list. A girl in school named Kira wore the coolest things and I would try to emulate her. But she was a petite little thing and was able to pull off almost anything. She was a true original.

No comments:

Post a Comment