Tuesday, May 18, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 20


Getting back on track -- only posting a day later than I should be this week!

List 20 is my list of ways I have changed since my teens. 



I just picked up a set of TH impression folders by Sizzix. Love them! They seem to offer more detail and definition than those by Cuttlebug. I inked the big tag and sanded the small one.



Typically, the things that I thought were important back then, aren't now. But the one thing I've realized is how much I need my girlfriends. Not in the cliquey, hanging with the right crowd kind of way, but in how we lift up and support each other. I truly believe it's women who make the world go round! But of course, I ran out of room before I could add this observation. There's been a lot going on lately that reinforces this realization.

1 comment: