Thursday, May 13, 2010

Art for List 19



It's just been one of those weeks. As a matter of fact, I can honestly say that I've never had a week like this before in my whole life.

Here's what I did for List 19, my list of acts of kindness.



I found this great stencil book that came with 28 stencils. I used one of those stencils, and a few different shades of blue ink pads, the tsukineko tear drop ones. The outlines are with mostly silver and a bit of gold uniball pens. Some gems, a felt flower, and the blue tassel trim to finish up the bottom. Done and fun!



I'm still working on this list. I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them. And I can't come up with short answers for this list. They all seem to require a bit more of an explanation.  That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment