Monday, June 7, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 23

Can't believe I'm this excited about getting back on track and actually posting this on a Monday! You can't see the state of my house, yard and to-do list though. Something's always gotta give!

For this week, list your favourite restaurants.



I was planning to use a take out menu as my base, and a nice shiny blue take out pizzeria menu appeared in today's mail. I tore a few select pieces and glued them onto a cardboard base. Sanded both sides and applied a light coat of gesso. Some bits of ribbon, paint chips and other stuff, SU words stamps and a the tea stamps by PTI. The heart stamps are SU too. Done before sunset so I can photograph it outside!



Another one of those lists I can think on and add to! 

Check out our Flickr group to see what others have been up to. Join us if you'd like. The more the merrier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment