Monday, June 28, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 26

Halfway already!! I cannot believe the year is half over, as is this challenge. I'll have to photograph my lists so far. The whole pile is getting pretty fat and chunky and interesting looking!

This week's list, is the list of hangouts from my past.



My dear flickr friend and partner in crime in this challenge, Stacy, sent me an awesome RAK last week. Not one, but two packages stuffed with fabulous goodies! Everything I used this week was from her, and I didn't even make a dent in all of that stuff. Actually, I used my ink to colour the grungeboard, a bit of gesso to cover up a redo, one of my markers, and my own adhesive. But everything else came from her. Lucky girl, aren't I?!



I guess I didn't really have many hangouts. My Winnipeg friends would recognize these. I suppose I stopped 'hanging out' when I became a Mom and moved away. The list IS supposed to be hangouts from my past. Though I could have included some parks and playgrounds from when my kids were toddlers, like the EPI, the castle playground in Doylestown, even the McD's on 309 with the outdoor playland. That was a good place for Jen and I to meet with our preschool girls when she moved a bit north. Those are really the only hangouts I've had since moving here. Scrapbook, art and craft stores too, but those aren't in my past!

No comments:

Post a Comment