Tuesday, June 1, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 22


Back in the US, back to being only 1 day late instead of 2!

This week's list is the people I've lived with. Basically, the family I grew up with, the family I'm raising, and some odds and ends in between!

On both the front and back I used SU stamps and new Sakura glaze pens. I read about them on Julie F-F B's blog, and they sounded like fun. Since AC Moore had them, I was able to pick up a pack using a 50% off coupon. They only carried one colour variety -- I think the other set would have been my first choice, but that didn't stop me! I'll be on the lookout for that set. I can see myself using these alot.




Most of my childhood I was mistaken for a boy. No surprise!


1 comment:

  1. Just looking at your flickr album - your 52 lists is coming along really nicely! Imaging how fat and chunky and colorful the collection will be by the end of the year! Nice!

    ReplyDelete