Monday, June 14, 2010

52 Lists for 2010 - List 24

Two weeks in a row -- it's still Monday!!

This week's list is the list of jobs you've had.



Used a whole bunch of 7gypsies tape on this, to cover up a piece of cardboard that was to have been the base on a previous list. I messed up so saved the piece for a day just like today! The Canada charm is one I picked up in the clearance jewellry findings at AC Moore, the letters are some velvety black ones from MM, hard to place because they keep losing their shape. A few stickers, and done.



Not a terribly exciting work history. But it's mine! I decided to clarify that this is my paid work history. I like to think my list would be much longer if I simply listed all of the jobs I've held (hold!)


2 comments:

  1. I like your prompts for the 52 list.
    I wish to try some.
    In fact, I love journaling .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is getting big!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete